Ever been dumped and needed a good strong drink to ease the pain?
Jon Pardi is mixing up some "Heartache Medication" for us when we go through heartbreak.
The drinks are based on titles to songs from his new album, Heartache Medication.
The three cocktails are:
- Don't Blame In On The Whiskey
- dry ice
- 1/3 cup of whiskey
- strip of bacon for garnish
- Tequila Little Thyme
- 2 oz tequiila
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- blood orange soda
- 12 thyme sprig for garnish, roughly chopped
- (Ain't Always The) Cowboy Cocktail
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 2 oz gin, 1 oz whiskey
- 2 oz dark rum, 2 oz light rum
- 2 oz grenadine, 3 oz OJ
- 10 oz pineapple juice
- 3 oz lemon juice
- 4 pineapple chunks, 8 cherries
- 8 edible flower packets
.So you're all set for the next time your heart is aching.
Thanks Jon Pardi for the pro tips and amazing cocktails!