No shocker the most hated household chore is cleaning the bathroom. Last weekend I tested an article that provided 3 products that could have your bathroom clean in 10 minutes. Yea... it worked. Here's the article.
These are the top hated - I would put the drain at #1 - for the full 20
- Cleaning the toilet — 41.80 percent
- Cleaning the oven — 40.50 percent
- Cleaning the windows — 39.85 percent
- Removing hair from drain — 37.95 percent
- Unclogging the sink or drain hole — 33.30 percent
- Cleaning the refrigerator — 31.35 percent
As for the cleanest rooms to dirtiest in your home... #1 makes sense. Of course you have to clean the kitchen on the regular unless you want salmonella!
- Kitchen – cleaned about eight times per month
- Main bathroom – cleaned about seven times per month
- Living room – cleaned about six times per month
- Dining room – cleaned about six times per month
- Bedroom – cleaned about five times per month
- Guest bedroom – cleaned about four times per month