National Geographic did some research on the happiest cities in the country... the main factors to determine happiness - safety, the people enjoy activity and being productive, manage their money well, eat well, like to learn something new every day, and take vacations!
#9!!! Let's just call it Barnstable ... cough cough The Cape. The smell of salt water would make me happy... swimming in that ocean though. THERE BE SHARKS! Here's the top 10. And watch the full video for the 7 things that make people happier!
- Boulder, Colorado
- Santa Cruz-Watsonville, California
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles Arroyo Grande, California
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California
- Provo-Orem, Utah
- Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, Connecticut
- Barnstable Town, Massachusetts
- Anchorage, Alaska